I drank a whole bowl of fermented shrimp paste and I don’t recommend it to anyone….
Bún Đậu Mắm Tôm is a famous dish in Vietnam, particularly in the North. It has made its way down to the South, and it is definitely something that has an acquired taste. Generally eaten with Bun Noodles, Tofu, Spring Rolls, and different parts of the pig, this dish is a specialty of many restaurants throughout the country.
Many foreigners try the dish, but I wanted to take it to the next level, I drank 2 bowls of it to get the full experience. That experience was not one that I care to have again any time soon….
Check out another exotic dish in Vietnam here:
For advertising, events, and sponsorships:
Merchandise available at the following locations:
👉🏻Phúc Mập Candles
Candle House – 56 Nguyễn Văn Tráng , P.Bến Thành, Q1, TPHCM
Order online here:
👉🏻Phúc Mập T-Shirts
Bao Boi – 86 Lê Bình, Quận Tân Bình, HCMC
Follow Phúc Mập on social media:
If you have any questions about me, I probably answer most of them in this video:
Welcome to my channel! My name is Hurley, but the Vietnamese know me as “Phúc Mập”. I’ve lived in Vietnam for the past 5 years, meeting locals, and traveling to new places around Vietnam and Asia. This channel is to express how much I love Vietnam, its people, food culture. I hope you enjoy my videos, and subscribe to the channel.
#saigon #vietnam #phucmap #hurleyswork #nguoinuocngoai
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Từ vựng tiếng Anh theo chủ để : Nhà cửa
- Bé tập nói tiếng anh | Con Bạch tuộc | Baby practice speaking English | The octopus
- Langmaster – 5 phút học hết các từ vựng về địa điểm thông dụng nhất [Học tiếng Anh giao tiếp]
- Ghen Co Vy – Official English Version | Corona virus Song | Together we #EndCoV"
- Con gái đại gia Minh Nhựa: 'Ra đường tôi vẫn mặc đồ vài trăm ngàn'