Renowned as the first national university of Vietnam, the Temple of Literature (commonly called “Văn Miếu Quốc Tử Giám” in Vietnamese) is not only the typical historical sites in Hanoi capital, but the cultural quintessence of the bygone feudal regime also. For first-time visitors, it could be a pity if it is missed out in must-see list.
Van Mieu – Quoc Tu Giam has long been recognized as one of the most iconic historical-cultural heritages of Vietnam. Besides being a popular sightseeing destination, it is the place where several poetry communities are organized, the celebration of the Tet Holiday and some academy-related ceremonies takes place in order to express people’s wishes and hopes for their education paths.
Despite the fact that Ha Noi has been developed day in day out to keep pace with the rest of fast-changing world, a myriad of ancient relics and Vietnamese time-honored traditions has still lingered on some corners of the capital. Therefore, it is well-worth considering the building complex as the soul of Vietnamese cultural life and even the gratification of human beings until now.
Any questions about Hanoi? Drop a line with your comment, we’ll answer all your questions !!
Copyright: Hanoi Vietnam – Food & Travel
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Từ vựng tiếng Anh theo chủ để : Nhà cửa
- Bé tập nói tiếng anh | Con Bạch tuộc | Baby practice speaking English | The octopus
- Langmaster – 5 phút học hết các từ vựng về địa điểm thông dụng nhất [Học tiếng Anh giao tiếp]
- Ghen Co Vy – Official English Version | Corona virus Song | Together we #EndCoV"
- Con gái đại gia Minh Nhựa: 'Ra đường tôi vẫn mặc đồ vài trăm ngàn'